The Model of Learning. CPE is a model, which involves adults in experiential learning. It is inclusive of cognitive, psychological, sociological, interpersonal and theological components.
The essential elements of CPE include...
- a specific time period
- the actual practice of care to people
- detailed reporting and evaluation of that practice
- theological reflection
- individual and group supervision
- an individual contract for learning
- a process concept of learning
- a theoretical perspective on elements of the program
- a small group of peers in a common learning experience
- a qualified and accredited supervisor